Dialysis Water Treatment
ogo water technologies designs, services and sells the PWC line of dialysis water treatment equipment throughout Pakistan.
PakWater Care Services can provide design of your central system using your centre’s dimensional data and location of utilities: electric, water, sewer. A customized drawing will be prepared and upon final installation a P&ID will be provided.
Custom designed for your Dialysis Center.
- Multimedia filter removes particulates that may cause damage to the RO membrane
- Backwashing carbon tanks in worker/polisher configuration to assure chloramine removal
- Timer controlled water softener regenerates at a time convenient to your centre
- Dual reverse osmosis systems keep you on-line continuously
- Holding tank with vent filter and spray ball assures endotoxin-free quality water
- Dual recirculation pumps
- Connection for deionized exchange hook-up
- Final ultrafilter
The dialysis disinfection system is a complete compact portable unit that easily connects to the bicarb mixing and distribution system and water system for effective disinfection. The ozone model has a unique gas-off and ozone gas destruct for operator comfort.
The ozone system provides a high dose of aqueous ozone, which is the best disinfectant available for dialysis bicarb and water systems. The system has all UL listed components with built-in safety features to prevent harm to the operator. The system is lightweight yet has field integrity and durability for long life.
- Disinfects more powerfully than chemicals.
- Leaves no chemicals or by-products.
- Microorganisms cannot build up tolerance to ozone.
- Has no detrimental effect on bicarb and water system components including PVC.
- Provides ease of operation at low cost.
- Destroys: Biofilm, bacteria, endotoxins, viruses and algae.
Dialysis Water Treatment Maintenance
Typical applications include
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Tissue culture research
- Atomic absorption
- Fluorescence spectrometry
- Mass spectroscopy
- Reagent grade chemical solution make up
- Gas chromatography
- Biochemical assays
- Glassware rinsing
- Ultrapure water for trace metals analysis